Our Buckwheat Flour is organic USDA certified & Bio Certified in a powdered form of buckwheat grains which is organic, non GMO, certified organic. One of the healthiest grains of all ages:
How to Cook:
1. Sift Almond & Coconut Flour, Baking Powder and Sea Salt into a mixing bowl, stir to combine. Add Date Syrup, 2 spoon Flaxseed Butter, Almond Milk, Tahini Butter and Vanilla Powder, mix well until combined. Leave the batter to rest for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat a waffle iron as per instructions, spray both sides of the iron with Olive Oil and pour a large ladleful (near 150ml) of batter in the center of the iron and spread out towards the edges with a flat blanded knife. Close the lid and allow to cook.
Buckwheat and Coconut Waffle
80g Buckwheat Flour
70g Coconut Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
2 tbsp Date Syrup
2 tbsp Flaxseed Butter
275ml Almond Milk
2 tbsp Tahini Butter
0.5g Vanilla Powder
- High Protein Content
-Low Glycemic Index
-Aids weight loss due to its easy digestibility and high nutrition value.
- Highest Rutin Content. Rutin is legendary known to promote longevity among northern people.
- Potassium essential for muscle, nerves and heart
- Phosphorus metabolic for Proteins and Carbohydrates
- Magnesium is a key component for Calcium creation
-Calcium from bones to brain essential for various functions
-Thiamin necessary for sugar metabolism
-Niacin for nervous system, skin and digestive track
-Vitamin K for blood coagulation, liver functions and vitality
-Vitamin B6 good for metabolism of proteins and fats