DMSO 99.9% 50ml
Volume : 50ml
DMSO has been used for over 100 years. It is a natural substance derived from wood pulp and is harmless when used with the proper precautions, DMSO is an organic, colorless, natural, non-synthesized liquid, extracted from lignin.
Nutritional Facts : Pure liquid DMSO 99.9% Clear, colourless liquid AR 1054 Grade
A pure mixture with no preservatives or added chemicals.
Glass bottle with dropper.
Highest purity DMSO is odorless If the DMSO is unstable and lower quality, then it changes to Dimethyl Sulfide due to
deoxidization and this causes the garlic odor in DMSO.
Instuctions : This product in intended for use as a solvent only. The choice of the process used in the various application is the sole responsibility of the users.
1. This product can be used in various applications. The choice of process is the sole responsibility of the user. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
2. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of direct sun light and store in cool dark place.
3. Make sure all surfaces are clean, clean areas with only natural products before and after applications.
4. DMSO stabilizes formulated products and can dissolve many difficult materials
5. It can absorb alcohols, fats, minerals, vitamins, amino acids and carbohydrates without damaging them
6. An understanding of how to handle this product is needed. Advisable to research for different uses.
Warning : avoid contact with eyes and clothing, wash throughly before and after handling. In case of contact with eyes, Immediately flush eyes with water. If pregnant or nursing DO NOT use DMSO. Stop use if allergic reaction occurs. Do not take DMSO if pregnant or breast feeding
The story of Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) is an unusual one. This by-product of the paper making process was discovered in Germany in the late 19th century. It’s a colorless liquid that gained notoriety for its ability to penetrate the skin
and other biological membranes.
Scientists discovered that they could use DMSO as a transportation device to pass small molecules through skin in the 1960s. Since then, scientists have researched the potential benefits and risks of using DMSO to treat a variety of conditions.
This research is ongoing.
DMSO was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat interstitial cystitis (a chronic bladder issue) under the brand name RIMSO-50.
The compound has no other approved uses, but it’s been purported to be a treatment for:
3. chemotherapy side effects
4. general pain
Because it absorbs easily into the skin, it’s also been studied as a vehicle for administering topical drugs.
Benefits and research
In the late 70s, the FDA approved DMSO to help treat interstitial cystitis. It remains the only FDA-approved bladder installation (or bladder wash) for this condition. For individuals living with interstitial cystitis,
DMSO has been shown to:
1. ease pain due to the condition
2. help relax the bladder
3. increase bladder capacity
When it comes to off-label uses Trusted Source, DMSO is often employed Trusted Source as an alternative treatment to reduce inflammation and pain.
Because it absorbs easily into the skin, DMSO may be a beneficial alternative to other pain medications. However, further investigation into this area is needed before any conclusions can be drawn.
DMSO has also been touted for its ability to reduce the amount of leakage during chemotherapy administration, but more studies, and real-world usage, need to be done before it can be labeled as a trusted method.