Organic/Bio Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Brazil Nuts Oil | น้ำมันถั่วบราซิล
Volume : 100ml / 250ml
The Brazil nuts are cold pressed to extract Brazil nut oil. Brazil nut tree has got its scientific name Bertholletia excels which grows up to 50 meters high in Amazonian region. Brazil nut consists of about 67% of oil that is used in cooking and skin or hair care applications. It possesses fatty acids such as omega-9 and omega-6 fatty acids. Due to the high content of fatty acids, selenium and vitamins, it is used to nourish hair and skin. Due to its light feel, it is used for creams, body lotions, hair products and face creams. The oil color ranges from clear to light yellow. It is rich in linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid along with phytosterols, zinc, copper, Vitamin D, C, E and A.
Health Benefits of Brazil nut oil :
· It is used to treat dehydrated and damaged hair.
· It is used as a treatment for sun, age spots and melasma.
· It is used as an emulsifier in butter and body creams.
· It helps to moisturize the skin.
· It is useful for dry skin, psoriasis, aging skin and eczema.
· Massage with Brazil nuts oil to lower anxiety as well as stress.
· It also prevents dandruff.