Our Turmeric Powder is non GMO, Certified Organic and Bio Certified.
Turmeric Powder was traditionally called "Indian Saffron". It has been used as a condiment, healing remedy and textile dye.
Nutritional Composition & its Health Benefits
Turmeric contains numerous vitamins and minerals. It is found t have magnesium, phytin, phosphorus, iron, calcium, carotene, manganese and folic acids. Its most active compound is the CURCUMIN which scientifically proven to prevention of heart disease. It is also a potent anti-inflammatory and is very powerful anti oxidants effects. It enable the neutralization of free radicals that may cause great amounts of damage to healthy cell and cell membrane.
Vegan Turmeric Couscous Power Bowl
2 tsp Olive Oil
2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 cup Chickpea
1 tsp Paprika
1/4 cup Couscous
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees
2. Slice potato and carrot. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with turmeric, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Roast for 5 minutes
4. Place chickpea and 1 tsp paprika
5. Roast chickpea, potato and carrot for about 25 minutes or until a little bit soft
6. Cook couscous into 1/2 cup water. Once cooked, add 1 tsp of turmeric, salt and pepper. Let it cool.
7. Wash Kale leaf and massage with olive oil
7. Slice Avocado
8. Add couscous, roasted chickpea, potato and carrot. Serve.