Organic / Bio Coconut Sugar
Weight : 500g / 1Kg
This liquid sap is collected by making an incision in the flower of the palm tree. Once enough of the sap is collected, it is heated until the water has evaporated.
After evaporation, the coconut sugar is in a granulated state, and the sugar particles from the coconut are much smaller than what is produced from raw cane sugar. In fact, coconut sugar has a rich brown appearance that looks like raw or dark brown sugar.
Here are 6 reasons why coconut sugar may be worth switching to:
1. Lower Glycemic Index - Coconut sugar has an index of 35 compared to table sugar which has an index of 65.
2. High in Nutrients –Coconut sugar contains Vitamin C and nitrogen, along with minerals like zinc, calcium, and iron.
3. 75% Sucrose – Table sugar is 100% sucrose, while coconut is only about 75% sucrose.
4. Extra Electrolytes – Electrolytes help the body to remain hydrated. The muscles, nerves, and heart need electrolytes to function efficiently. Compared to white sugar and brown sugar, coconut sugar has potassium, sodium, and magnesium that may support proper hydration.
5. No Animal Extracts or By-Products – Bone char—often referred to as natural carbon—is widely used by the sugar industry as a decolorizing filter. This allows the sugar cane to achieve its desirable white color. Coconut sugar is not processed this way.
6. Cooking and Baking - Coconut sugar is similar in texture and consistency to brown sugar. The primary difference is that coconut palm sugar may add a brown tint to your food. Additionally, the wait time may be a little longer for coconut palm sugar to melt completely.
Органический / био-кокосовый сахар
Вес: 500 г